Re: kernel modesetting - set only at boot, or changeable?

The resolution can be changed with KMS activated, e.g., with xrandr when X is
running.
Further reading:
http://linux.koolsolutions.com/2009/11/02/howto-enabling-kernel-mode-setting-kms-in-debian-linux-kernel/
http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Radeon
--
Best regards,
Jörg-Volker.

  • Re: No sound on AC97 Audio Controller
    ... On 12/29/2011 02:58 AM, Scott Ferguson wrote: ... figure out what state your system is in from reading the thread). ... Best regards ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [SLE] Keyboard Layout
    ... Please do us all a big favor and just unsubscribe. ... > I do ACTUALLY start reading almost every book from the back -- the INDEX. ... >>> Dear Ken Schneider, ... Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: o/t Its been great fun
    ... Regards ... > Well Im going to unsubscribe from the ng later, ... > competitions, or tales of greed, because I really don't agree with people ...
    (uk.rec.competitions)
  • Re: [SLE] SPAM: Test
    ... And why send regards? ... before posting to the list. ... To unsubscribe, send an email to ... My incoming spam to my list address ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [OT] C++ programming: keeping count of data items read from file
    ... No offence ... the mechanics of reading of lines from a file are concerned. ... data, btw. Seismic data. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)