Re: kernel modesetting - set only at boot, or changeable?
- From: Jörg-Volker Peetz <jvpeetz@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 23:25:46 +0100
The resolution can be changed with KMS activated, e.g., with xrandr when X is
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: LEGAL QUEST
- Next by Date: Re: CUPS Again - Any ideas from the list? SOLVED
- Previous by thread: kernel modesetting - set only at boot, or changeable?
- Next by thread: Re: kernel modesetting - set only at boot, or changeable?