Re: CUPS Again - Any ideas from the list? SOLVED
- From: Ethan Rosenberg <ethros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:26:27 -0400
At 12:28 PM 3/15/2012, Ken Wahl wrote:
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 10:49:51AM -0400, Ethan Rosenberg wrote:
> Brian -
> Thank you.
> Made the changes. Rebooted. Found Driver, Installed. rebooted. The
> system finds the printer. Still won't print.
> Any ideas? All are welcome to reply.
I'm running testing, a Brother HL-2040 connected via LPT and got bit by
this bug last night. Took embarasssingly long for me to figure
I'm not sure if this is your same problem or not but I had looked
through the d-u archives first for threads about cups problems and this
is the only recent one.
The fix for me was installing the cups-filters version from unstable.
Wonderful apt-get install cups-filters and it works!!!
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: kernel modesetting - set only at boot, or changeable?
- Next by Date: Re: Issues with nfs v4 and security
- Previous by thread: Re: CUPS Again - Any ideas from the list?
- Next by thread: Exim4: incoming Internet mail to internal mail server