problem with xetex access to system fonts

Hi all,
I have installed texlive texlive-latex-recommended, texlive-fonts-recommended,
texlive-latex-base, texlive-base, texlive-latex-extra texlive-xetex ,
lmodern packages
on squeeze using aptitude. I test its access to system fonts as follows:

$: xetex opentype-info.tex

I get an error message saying “Invalid fontname ‘Latin Modern
Roman/ICU’…” see blow:

This is XeTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.2-0.9995.2 (TeX Live 2009/Debian)
entering extended mode
(./opentype-info.texkpathsea: Invalid fontname `Latin Modern
Roman/ICU', contains ' '

! Font \testfont="Latin Modern Roman/ICU" at 12.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM)
file or installed font not found.
l.26 \font\testfont="\myfontname/ICU" at 12pt

?

According to http://tug.org/texlive/doc/texlive-en/texlive-en.html#x1-350003.4.4
, it seems that
I need copy TEXMFSYSVAR/fonts/conf/texlive-fontconfig.conf file to
/etc/fonts/conf.d/09-texlive.conf.
But I can't find texlive-fontconfig.conf in /var/lib/texmf/fonts.

Any suggestion? Sorry for my English!

Greetings!
Zhang Qide