Re: upgrade to Wheezy fails with aptitude
- From: Alberto Fuentes <alberto.fuentes@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:53:42 +0100
On 21/03/12 22:22, Lisi wrote:
On Wednesday 21 March 2012 13:42:24 Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
I've managed to mislay your follow up after having read it. It would have
helped if you had not copied me in. But no, I do not agree that that is what
the manual means. It says - and means - that aptitude dist-upgrade will
still work for historical reasons, and is synonymous with aptitude
full-upgrade. It neither says nor means that aptitude full-upgrade is
synonymous with or identical to *apt-get* dist-upgrade.
I agree with you, but it does not matter. The man page is often outdated and tend to mislead in obscure corners cases of the project
Or so I've seen so far...
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Problematic upgrade
- Next by Date: any GUI for LVM2 ?
- Previous by thread: Re: upgrade to Wheezy fails with aptitude
- Next by thread: Re: upgrade to Wheezy fails with aptitude