Re: Can no longer mount SDHC card

On Saturday 24 March 2012 15:09:57 Ken Heard wrote:
 Nouns and adjectives have gender, but people have sex.

The latest strident feminist PC requires "gender". (It came up recently on
Debian Women.) I share your objection. But then I never burnt my bra, I
just got on and did a male (masculine?!) job. And I am most emphatically not
a "chair". I am not a piece of furniture.

Lisi

  • Re: Can no longer mount SDHC card
    ... But if you feel better having sex than gender I'm not going to object ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Can no longer mount SDHC card
    ... But if you feel better having sex than gender I'm not going to ... ...with a number of polar bear hunters in his ancestry... ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Emacs has hard time with big text files
    ... On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Mike McCarty ... I wasn't comparing anything to anything. ... even what your objection might be. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT: language (was: Re: something about rm)