Unneeded directory..from what?
- From: "John W. Foster" <jfoster81747@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:20:01 -0500
I'm doing some cleaning of my system and while looking for an answer to
another issue, I discovered this
I do not use kde at all and have never installed it on this system.
I see nothing showing 'residual' files or configs installed, so where
did this come from, & can I just delete it?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Best way to migrate disks
- Next by Date: Re: Ext2 bit rot (was: how to increase space for tmpfs /tmp ... OT question)
- Previous by thread: Order Required...
- Next by thread: Re: Unneeded directory..from what?