Re: how to increase space for tmpfs /tmp

On 2012-03-25 10:51:07 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
Sorry for not having attached the link, I was a bit hurry. Here it is:

(the thread was splitted bewteen different months)

Thanks, but not all users want to spend all their time reading long
threads. Shouldn't there be something in the Debian FAQ and/or wiki
(I couldn't find anything) in order to have a common resource for
such information?

Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <>
100% accessible validated (X)HTML - Blog: <>