Re: how to increase space for tmpfs /tmp

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:31:57 +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:

On 2012-03-25 10:51:07 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
Sorry for not having attached the link, I was a bit hurry. Here it is:

(the thread was splitted bewteen different months)

Thanks, but not all users want to spend all their time reading long
threads.

Neither I do.

This was my reply to Javier who pointed out he was missing the messages
so I provided a direct link to him in the event he wanted to review them.

Shouldn't there be something in the Debian FAQ and/or wiki (I couldn't
find anything) in order to have a common resource for such information?

Agree, this will be very useful for telling users where to look when they
experience a problem with this >:-)

I think I have an account for the wiki but I can't redact a full article
about this matter (I know my limits and this goes beyond them). If
someone has something in mind is his/her knowledge on this is good enough
to make a first sketch, I will be glad to create the wiki page.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • Re: how to increase space for tmpfs /tmp
    ... but not all users want to spend all their time reading long ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Tails
    ... using Tails or any other OS on a compromised machine is a risky choice. ... It's only one step in a short introduction to base level security. ... replies are a waste of time reading and a sad statement on the mentalities ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Fw: Katherine or Catherine de Beaumont and her parents??? 16th century
    ... Any project like this needs to be a Wiki. ... antiquity to medieval ancestors likewise? ... To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-MEDIEVAL-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message ... No virus found in this incoming message. ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: 127.0.0.1 not answering to ping, yet other computer can ping me.