Re: how to increase space for tmpfs /tmp

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:31:57 +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:

On 2012-03-25 10:51:07 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
Sorry for not having attached the link, I was a bit hurry. Here it is:

(the thread was splitted bewteen different months)

Thanks, but not all users want to spend all their time reading long
threads.

Neither I do.

This was my reply to Javier who pointed out he was missing the messages
so I provided a direct link to him in the event he wanted to review them.

Shouldn't there be something in the Debian FAQ and/or wiki (I couldn't
find anything) in order to have a common resource for such information?

Agree, this will be very useful for telling users where to look when they
experience a problem with this >:-)

I think I have an account for the wiki but I can't redact a full article
about this matter (I know my limits and this goes beyond them). If
someone has something in mind is his/her knowledge on this is good enough
to make a first sketch, I will be glad to create the wiki page.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón