Re: iceweasel drawing problems

Yeah, that is exactly what I'm seeing. Thanks.

On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 09:48:46PM +0200, Florian Kulzer wrote:
On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 14:11:37 -0400, Dale Harris wrote:
Anyone else having problems with iceweasel (on SID) pixelating text
within it's window? Chromium is not doing the same thing, so why it
makes me think it's not a video card driver problem.

I have been having similar issues for a few days now, but they happen
only sporadically. My guess is that the most recent version of libcairo2
has a problem with certain AMD video cards. Check out the screenshots
here: http://bugs.debian.org/658252#37

--
Regards, |
Florian | http://www.florian-kulzer.eu