Re: Aptitude update - http://dl.google.com?
- From: Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:41:17 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 00:08:49 +0000, Walter Hurry wrote:
On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 16:15:02 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 17:25:30 +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:
Must I worry about of those lines: 'dl.google.com'?
Dude, you accepted their terms ;-)
Note: Installing Google Chrome will add the Google repository so your
system will automatically keep Google Chrome up to date. If you don't
want Google's repository, do "sudo touch /etc/default/google-chrome"
before installing the package.
indeed. Why people choose to install Google Chrome is a mystery to me. I
would not touch it with a barge pole.
There was once in a time when I had it installed on my VM for testing how
websites were rendered with it (I also had Opera for the same reason) but
I never used it, I find Chrome... I don't how to say, too simplistic? Or
maybe too alienated to my needs. It was finally removed.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] Re: ATA/IDE hard drive problem (CLOSED)
- Next by Date: Re: configure Icedove for GPG/MIME?
- Previous by thread: Re: Aptitude update - http://dl.google.com?
- Next by thread: Re: Aptitude update - http://dl.google.com?