Re: OT: favorite free-software email-subscription / feeds.

On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 23:22:55 +0700, Sthu Deus wrote:

Good time of the day, Camaleón.

Thank You for Your time and answer.
You worte:

It seems not to be a bug but how it works. What would be "a bug" is the
behaviour I get in version 1.4, where deleted feeds are not recreated
after updating the channel.

I will try other in case it will take too long - fixing the issue.

Yup, that's the way to go. I don't think Liferea devels are going to
change their mind in this regard :-)

Then how do You/users differ the mess of read/unread feeds?!

Easy peasy.

Feeds that have been read are not bolded (plain text style) while unread
feads are. In Liferea there's also an icon indicating the feed current
status (unread, updated...). You can also toggle on/off the read status
at your convenience.

That's why RSS stands for "Really Simple Syndication" (note the "really
simple") :-P

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • Re: unavailables RSS feeds on debian.net
    ... They are unavailable since I installed Liferea. ... I'd like to know if those feeds are definitively stopped or provided at ... There is also an unanswered bug: ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: is there no sane, minimal, graphical RSS feed reader in existance?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?)
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?)
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT: RSS feed server software?