Re: [OT] Manually verifying PGP/MIME signature with GPG

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 03:14:49PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
If you're so worried, apply for a newbie-sitter job.

What exactly is that?

Still, you failed to reply what was "misleading". Sigh.

Indeed, I haven't taken the time to go back and pick out the ones
that caught my attention in particular. If you'd really value me
to do so, I can do, either privately or in a new thread.

Taking things too personally aside, do you have a problem with the
actual advice I offered (don't reply on subjects you don't know
anything about?)

  • Re: firewalls and installation stuff....
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Taking Leave
    ... but not RFC? ... Some weeks I'll make 100+ posts, ... there is absolutely no reason to unsubscribe, ... pitiful attention in their pitiful little empty lives. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Taking Leave
    ... but not RFC? ... Some weeks I'll make 100+ posts, ... reason to unsubscribe, and to announce the fact no less, especially ... attention in their pitiful little empty lives. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • (Results) Re: Reducing kernel compilation time
    ... Okay, let's get the numbers. ... I followed Sven and Stephen's advice so I: ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: REALLY OT: News Flash
    ... I like a good digression as well as the next person, ... Thank you for your attention. ... I'm pretty new to mailing lists so I'm guessing I respond to the topic ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)