nfs shares have trailing slash in /proc/mounts

Hi,

I've also been hit by this bug. (using wheezy as well)
From what I've seen, it only adds a trailing slash when mounting
with the nfsvers=3 (or =2) option.

If you can confirm this behavior then I see no reason not to call it a
bug ! :-)

--
Laurent

  • Re: Xfce not locking screen on suspend
    ... I'm using Xfce4.8 from wheezy. ... Power Manager settings, but the screen is never locked when I bring my ... bug, not a bug in the packaging, as this has also been reported in Arch ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: wheezy upgrade gets 671812: xserver-xorg-core: segfault at exit
    ... The bug is ... I also use wheezy but had not experienced the bug (or at least I see ... The patch should also hit wheezy soon. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Php5 error message
    ... The reason for my question here is that this is a vanilla php5 install ... I didn't check for a bug. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: display issues
    ... a new bug? ... just mark yourself as affected by that one. ... Modify settings or unsubscribe at: ... My other solution was to rename your .gconf and .gnome2 folders by appending ...
    (Ubuntu)