Re: 2 users on desktop, should be one right?
- From: Stephen Allen <marathon.durandal@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:15:21 -0400
On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 04:29:09PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 11:58:44 -0400, Stephen Allen wrote:---end quoted text---
Just noticed this when glancing at htop it mentioned 2 users on my
laptop, when I should be the only one logged in.
stephen tty7 2012-04-25 11:49 (:0)
stephen pts/0 2012-04-25 11:52 (:0)
Run a "user-depup" routine but be careful, if you destroy the wrong copy
of you, the real you will be eliminated...
(just kidding :-P)
I also have it:
sm01 tty7 2012-04-25 07:43 (:0)
sm01 pts/0 2012-04-25 18:11 (:0.0)
This is on a Sid box, updated this morning. I have re-booted the laptop
in question and despite logging in only once it shows (as per above
stanza) that I am logged in twice? Is this normal?
18:25:21 up 10:42, 2 users, load average: 0,10, 0,06, 0,01
USER TTY FROM LOGIN@ IDLE JCPU PCPU WHAT
sm01 tty7 :0 07:43 0.00s 29:00 0.34s x-session-manager
sm01 pts/0 :0.0 18:11 0.00s 0.06s 0.00s w
Aha! "w" is the command I'm runnig from gnome-terminal, so... (man pts)
Thanks, (he says sheepishly).
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: FYI: nautilus-dropbox works with Xfce's file manager, Thunar
- Next by Date: Re: FYI: nautilus-dropbox works with Xfce's file manager, Thunar
- Previous by thread: Re: 2 users on desktop, should be one right?
- Next by thread: Re: 2 users on desktop, should be one right?