ethernet device assignments
- From: Tony van der Hoff <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 14:36:03 +0100
In trying to track down some networking problems, I swapped the ethernet adapter in my server. Since re-booting, it has been assigned the moniker eth2 rather than eth1 (the motherbaord device is eth0).
So, how do I reset the second adapter to become eth1 again?
Tony van der Hoff | mailto:tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Buckinghamshire, England |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Apache2 Not starting on reboot
- Next by Date: Re: Wheezy xcp-xapi /usr/share/doc/xcp-xapi/README.Debian xe Error: Connection refused (calling connect )
- Previous by thread: Apache2 Not starting on reboot
- Next by thread: Re: ethernet device assignments