genisoimage and truncating of file names
- From: Sharon Kimble <skimble04@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 02:47:11 +0100
I am creating an iso with genisoimage prepatory to burning it to dvd
for backing up of my music collection, and on checking the resulting
disc I'm finding that the mp3 name is truncated to the first word of
its title. I feel that this is happening with genisoimage and would
obvioulsy like to have the full mp3 title.
The command to genisoimage is ......... genisoimage -o
~/irishceltic.iso /home/boztu/Music/Irish\ Celtic\ Music\ Collection\
Version\ 2/ .......... which creates the file irishceltic.iso .
I cant see anything in man genisoimage or its help file of any use for
this problem, and would welcome any help that people can give.
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
efever = http://www.efever.blogspot.com/
efever = http://sharon04.livejournal.com/
Debian 6,0.4, Gnome 1:2.30+7, LibreOffice 3.5.1
Registered Linux user 334501
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: SOLVED Re: genisoimage and burning the iso created.
- Next by Date: eglibc fails to build from source
- Previous by thread: SOLVED Re: genisoimage and burning the iso created.
- Next by thread: Re: genisoimage and truncating of file names