Re: genisoimage and truncating of file names

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 02:47:11 +0100
Sharon Kimble <skimble04@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am creating an iso with genisoimage prepatory to burning it to dvd
for backing up of my music collection, and on checking the resulting
disc I'm finding that the mp3 name is truncated to the first word of
its title. I feel that this is happening with genisoimage and would
obvioulsy like to have the full mp3 title.

The command to genisoimage is ......... genisoimage -o
~/irishceltic.iso /home/boztu/Music/Irish\ Celtic\ Music\ Collection\
Version\ 2/ .......... which creates the file irishceltic.iso .

Try it with:-

genisoimage -o irishceltic.iso -R -J -l -v -V "Irish Celtic" -hide-rr-moved .

keith <km3952@xxxxxxxxx>