Re: genisoimage and truncating of file names

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 02:47:11 +0100
Sharon Kimble <skimble04@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am creating an iso with genisoimage prepatory to burning it to dvd
for backing up of my music collection, and on checking the resulting
disc I'm finding that the mp3 name is truncated to the first word of
its title. I feel that this is happening with genisoimage and would
obvioulsy like to have the full mp3 title.

The command to genisoimage is ......... genisoimage -o
~/irishceltic.iso /home/boztu/Music/Irish\ Celtic\ Music\ Collection\
Version\ 2/ .......... which creates the file irishceltic.iso .

Try it with:-

genisoimage -o irishceltic.iso -R -J -l -v -V "Irish Celtic" -hide-rr-moved .

--
keith <km3952@xxxxxxxxx>

  • Re: genisoimage and truncating of file names
    ... obvioulsy like to have the full mp3 title. ... efever = http://sharon04.livejournal.com/ ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: books on debian of a beginner nature?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: I have lost the ability to save music in MP3 format
    ... Juicer also can no longer save music in an MP3 format. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: I have lost the ability to save music in MP3 format
    ... Juicer also can no longer save music in an MP3 format. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Disabling Firefox 3.0 embedded mp3 player
    ... Ahh, I found the problem. ... the link works and for me asks to dl the mp3 ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)