Re: Solved: Re: Can't install flashplugin.nonfree. ERROR: wget failed to download

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I installed sudo, and edited the confiugration file using visudo.
That was easy.
And I have been using sudo in all the cases where I needed to be root.
I believed that it gives me better security.

However, in this particular case of installing flashplugin-nonfree,
sudo apt-get failed, but su apt-get succeeded.

What I'm trying to say is that this could be interpreted as a subtle bug,
because it confuses a user like me.