Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2012 #674

On Wed, 2 May 2012 15:52:05 -0700 (PDT)
tina braxton <tinabraxton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please take me off this list. Thanks.

Perhaps you don't get this with digest mail, but most mail from the
list has this at the end:

listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To the list:
When a person wishes to unsubscribe, they aren't likely to be reading
one were to email the unsubscribe-wisher directly as I have done with
this post.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.
Larry Niven, Steven Barnes

  • Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2012 #674
    ... On Wednesday 02 May 2012 23:52:05 tina braxton wrote: ... Here are the instructions: ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: phpmyadmin
    ... I just don't really understand what is going on as the same server will serve up other php pages, but phpmyadmin seems only able to serve html pages. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: _some_ DVDs wont play
    ... the DVD makes xine crash. ... No trouble playing almost all other DVDs. ... A borrowed set of LOTR discs will play on all machines. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: The "Oh, No..." error when gdm is trying to start
    ... with the error message that shows a picture of a sad ... and work from there until you correct the problem that makes gnome-shell ... The trouble is before that. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Hosting advice
    ... but I'm not a big fan of GoDaddy. ... offers a Linux OS, preferably Debian, and PostgreSQL or MySQL, again ... May I trouble you good people for suggestions that meet these needs? ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)