Re: problem with video display in X

On 5/4/12, Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 04 May 2012 14:19:42 -0400, Long Wind wrote:

Xorg seems to be happier in Lenny so maybe something have changed in
between that makes it now to fail.

Okay, so you can start with the simplest of the steps and proceed with
the first option I suggested (rename the current "xorg.conf" and restart
the computer to let the X server automatically detects the card's
capabilities) and then tell us how it goes.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

I install debian 6 and find X doesn't work,
so I add the xorg.conf file to the /etc/X11 directory.
the xorg.conf maybe from lenny (my memory is poor)