- From: Mat Enders <mat.enders@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 23:12:14 -0400
On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Ethan Rosenberg <ethros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 08:15 PM 5/6/2012, Gary Dale wrote:
On 06/05/12 06:36 PM, Ethan Rosenberg wrote:
Set both the locale and keyboard type.
Dear List -.
How do I get Hebrew type both on the screen and on the keyboard?
To set the locales use this web page found with these search terms in
Google how do i change the locale debian
To set the keyboard map use this web page found with these search
terms in Google how do i change the keyboard map debian
Maybe next time a little self help would do you well.
Mathew E. Enders
"Where once Samba and Apache sold Linux to the world they are now just
part of the plumbing. But that's OK, plumbers make good money."
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: How to remove a PV from an LVM VG?
- Next by Date: LightDM in Linux Mint Debian Edition 201204
- Previous by thread: Re: Hebrew
- Next by thread: Re: Hebrew