Re: To the list admins: Call for Ban on this SPAM

On Du, 13 mai 12, 09:23:30, John W. Foster wrote:
On Sun, 2012-05-13 at 15:06 +0100, Jon Dowland wrote:
On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 01:38:08PM +0100, rjc wrote:
You can report SPAM using list's web archive interface.

And you can contact the listmasters via listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - no
need to further pollute the list.

Thanks I've done so. I did not have that address in my system. I do now.

I think you did, see below :P

Kind regards,
Andrei

  • Re: To the list admins: Call for Ban on this SPAM
    ... And you can contact the listmasters via listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - no ... need to further pollute the list. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: To the list admins: Call for Ban on this SPAM
    ... And you can contact the listmasters via listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - no ... need to further pollute the list. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: rampant offtopic and offensive posts to debian-user
    ... Excellent reasoning and presentation Marco. ... You're asking the listmasters for fundamental changes to how ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • [Fwd: Re: "Antispam UOL" spam from petsupermarket@uol.com.br?]