Wheezy: VLC player weirdness
- From: T Elcor <telcor@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 02:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
For some reason VLC player refuses to play video files. It starts up, shows the first frame of the video but doesn't play it further. What's strange, KDE DragonPlayer plays the same videos fine and I believe DragonPlayer relies on VLC libraries to play videos.
Any ideas? Thanks
# aptitude show phonon-backend-vlc
# aptitude show vlc
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Instalation and kernel headers
- Next by Date: Re: networking errors, what do they mean?
- Previous by thread: Dependency based boot sequencing and Canon printer
- Next by thread: Re: Wheezy: VLC player weirdness