Having Mozilla Firefox as default web browser

Hi
Following extensive upgrading of 1386 wheezy, I am unable to get
easily Mozilla Firefox as web browser. I have to commad with full path
to its installation.

Iceweasel is unable to treat Google Mail adequately. More importantly,
Iceaweasel is unable to talk in/back with my connections to certain
scientific software. How to eliminate all web browser to leave
Mozilla Firefox?

thanks

francesco pietra

  • Re: Access to ssh/shell with HTTP connection
    ... If you insist on using a a AJAX shell which runs on your web browser, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Text rendering in FX3
    ... Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, ... font rendering and page layout problems with FF under Linux. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: flash problem? with Battle Star Glactica webisodes
    ... fpdownload.macromedia.com" in the bottom border. ... Nothing furter ever ... The mozilla firefox that comes with sarge. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Internet Connection Problems and Internet Explorer problems
    ... I have had that same problem as well concerning the Internet Explorer ... browser...not to mention the fact I have Mozilla Firefox. ... > But the main problem for me is that my Internet Explorer Web Browser does ... > webpage is to be seen is blank, and the bottom of the window shows no loading ...
  • Re: Public PC
    ... collection platform and web server for a local weather observing ... but ONLY a web browser. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)