- From: Sharon Kimble <skimble04@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 04:33:42 +0100
Is, or has, anyone used Datapacker here please? If so can we
correspond re my usage of it?
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
efever = http://www.efever.blogspot.com/
efever = http://sharon04.livejournal.com/
Debian 6,0.5, Gnome 1:2.30+7, LibreOffice 3.4.6
Registered Linux user 334501
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: wheezy Audio Works for Root, Dies for User and it's not Perms.
- Next by Date: .pulse causes no sound (was ... Re: wheezy Audio Works for Root, Dies for User and it's not Perms.)
- Previous by thread: Slow system and switching tabs on google chome
- Next by thread: Re: Datapacker