something about rm
- From: lina <lina.lastname@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 00:49:48 +0800
Today I made some mistake,
I mount the remote server my home directory into local laptop.
when I tried to umount it, I justed type the rm -r remote_mount_dir
after I realize it, seems some directoy under ~/home has removed,
one is .ssh, obviously.
others I couldn't tell, like:
Error: no display specified
xterm Xt error: Can't open display:
xterm: DISPLAY is not set
what's the sequence of rm-ing do? I mean, based on which order it
are there some history records those romove process.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Can anyone please reproduce this crash in X on Sid?
- Next by Date: Re: SOLIDWORKS
- Previous by thread: iceaweasel experimental is not true firefox in my hands
- Next by thread: Re: something about rm