Re: VirtualBox CD/DVD image cannot be removed
- From: Ryan Duan <duanpanda@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 11:44:43 +0800
Oh sorry! While I was preparing for reporting the bug, I found I made
a mistake. There is no such a bug!
2012/5/18, Ryan Duan <duanpanda@xxxxxxxxx>:
Thank you, mks!
2012/5/18, Markus Schönhaber <debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
18.05.2012 15:16, Ryan Duan:
Does anyone know how to report a bug to
Go to virtualbox.org and click on "Community".
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [SOLVED] Re: Dependency based boot sequencing and printers
- Next by Date: Re: aptitude changelog gives "You must put some 'source' URIs in your sources.list"
- Previous by thread: Re: VirtualBox CD/DVD image cannot be removed
- Next by thread: LSI MegaRAID SAS 9240-4i hangs system at boot