[OT] Re: Subscription

On Sat, 19 May 2012 18:39:46 -0400, PMA wrote:

Dear Gurus,

Please, don't cross-post.

Please reinstate my Debian forum subscriptions!

(...)

Wrong list. You have to contact the forums admins.

For any specific problem related to Debian mailing lists that you cannot
solve by your own, contact the list maintainers:

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • Re: [SLE] SPAM: unsubscribe
    ... Subject: SPAM: unsubscribe ... It's comical watching this stupid thread, as indirectly I'm the reason ... On most of the many other mailing lists ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Maintain list of attached event handlers (.Net 1.1)
    ... Your requirement to unsubscribe when the event fires is completely independent of how you unsubscribe other events later. ... A basic rule of event management is that when you subscribe the first handler, the reference to the event has to be instantiated. ... While you didn't actually post any code that showed such an enumeration, I will take as granted that somewhere you actually do. ... It's simple, it works, and is MORE performant than trying to maintain a list or lists or other data structures as various events are raised and unsubscribed from. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: please delete this page and make it disappear in any search engine (Pastor JW)
    ... To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, ... search engine ... Whenever I typed in my Name, I found that page in lists of google search. ... openvpn not working in network-manager ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: ebuyer--good?
    ... that spammers lists grow and grow and many of the addresses on those ... lists would be invalid. ... anyone is going to bother to monitor any "unsubscribe" links. ... I told him I would NEVER do business with them again, ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: UNSUBSCRIBE
    ... This is at least the third time you've posted unsubscribe requests to ... Most lists have a similar informational message. ... - Email headers from your list mail. ...
    (Debian-User)