Re: Install unrar on Lenny

On Tuesday 22 May 2012 10:06:28 Tom H wrote:
On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 4:49 AM, Lisi <lisi.reisz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can search successfully for the package unrar (how?), but not install
it.  I get 404 not found errors.  Clearly I need a different sources.list
now that Lenny has "fallen over the cliff"!  I have to confess ignorance,
in not knowing how to use archived packages.

http://archive.debian.org/

http://snapshot.debian.org/

Thanks!

Lisi

  • Re: Cant recognize Realtek 8187 USB wireless adapater
    ... The subject says that Lenny doesn't recognize Realtek 8187 ... My newly installed Lenny doesn't recognize Realtek 8187 USB wirelss ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: I would like to eject my cdrom
    ... He's having trouble getting the eject button to work. ... If you are running testing or unstable you *should* know how to read man ... IOW assume the question is about Lenny unless explicit that it isn't. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: swapfile
    ... my machine hanged on 'activating swapfile swap' (or ... trouble at all. ... others are running just fine with lenny. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Iceape Blocking Images - Thanks
    ... page which is blank except for a row of the black diamonds at the top. ... past weekend so after Lenny became stable. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: New Lenny installation: 800 x 600 max on 21-inch CRT monitor
    ... Subject: New Lenny installation: 800 x 600 max on 21-inch CRT ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)