mail not sending message

I am having trouble getting mail to send the message I attach the script
below

#!/bin/bash
wget http://digitalatoll.com/
rc=$?
if [[ $rc != 0 ]] ; then
# number@xxxxxxxxxxx
SUBJECT="digitalatoll server down"
# Email To ?
EMAIL="9166126904@xxxxxxxxxxx"
# Email text/message
EMAILMESSAGE="msg.txt"
echo error on server! > msg.txt
mail -s "$SUBJECT" -t "$EMAIL" < $EMAILMESSAGE
rm msg.txt
fi
rm index.html

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Same Internal Server Error from last two days
    ... I am trying to run a Hello World Perl Script in Apache 2.2. ... But its constantly giving me Internal Server Error.The script ... # have to place corresponding `LoadModule' lines at this location so the ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: Same Internal Server Error from last two days
    ... I am trying to run a Hello World Perl Script in Apache 2.2. ... But its constantly giving me Internal Server Error.The script Runs perfectly fine from the command prompt. ... # This is the main Apache HTTP server configuration file. ... LoadModule actions_module modules/mod_actions.so ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Same Internal Server Error from last two days
    ... I am trying to run a Hello World Perl Script in Apache 2.2. ... But its constantly giving me Internal Server Error.The script ... # have to place corresponding `LoadModule' lines at this location so the ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: Regarding a selection for mobile code/scripting language
    ... Client Side scripting, so the server can send script commands to the client. ... I decided they should be scripted and mobile code. ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Re: HTTPSConnection script fails, but only on some servers (long)
    ... (HTTP/CONNECT + switch to HTTPS) ... wget and my python script. ... >>The python script works with server A, ... the problem seems to depend on both the client ...
    (comp.lang.python)