- From: Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:13:23 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 24 May 2012 15:22:23 -0600, Shane Johnson wrote:
I have just run into a issue where the driver for a ASPEED video card
worked in wheezy, and now is complaining about glibc not being at 2.14.
When I look to see the version installed, it is 2.13. Does anyone know
there was a reversion or how I might go about resolving this?
Mmm... you mean the problem is that glibc 2.14 has been removed or now
not available for Wheezy? If so, I can't find eglibc 2.14 package at the
repos and by reading this recent post:
It seems that we'll jump from 2.13 to 2.15, thus skipping 2.14.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Shane Johnson
- Prev by Date: MySQL upgrade from 5.1 to 5.5
- Next by Date: Re: Word Perfect 5.1 under Free Dos
- Previous by thread: glibc2-14
- Next by thread: Word Perfect 5.1 under Free Dos