Re: glibc2-14

On Thu, 24 May 2012 15:22:23 -0600, Shane Johnson wrote:

I have just run into a issue where the driver for a ASPEED video card
worked in wheezy, and now is complaining about glibc not being at 2.14.
When I look to see the version installed, it is 2.13. Does anyone know
there was a reversion or how I might go about resolving this?

Mmm... you mean the problem is that glibc 2.14 has been removed or now
not available for Wheezy? If so, I can't find eglibc 2.14 package at the
repos and by reading this recent post:

It seems that we'll jump from 2.13 to 2.15, thus skipping 2.14.