[Junk] Re: backing up
- From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 06:46:42 +0200
Please stop this!
1. debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <joe1assistly@xxxxxxxxx> ?
2. Don't reply privately by "to" or "cc", reply to the list only.
3. Don't use HTML. Use plain text.
4. Top posting isn't wanted.
What is this? ...
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <joe1assistly@xxxxxxxxx>
Reply-to: "debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: backing up
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 04:34:16 +0000
Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
Re: backing up
1QA4xxx2a | MAY 27, 2012 | 04:34AM UTC
Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and
are working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any
additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.
Thanks in advance for your patience and support.
This message was sent to debianlist@xxxxxxxxxxxx in reference to Case
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: changing sound parameter on startup
- Next by Date: Re: How are external kernel modules loaded?
- Previous by thread: How are external kernel modules loaded?
- Next by thread: Re: [Junk] Re: backing up