Sound on Squeeze
- From: Lisi <lisi.reisz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 17:55:22 +0100
On a new installation of Squeeze the sound is muted. I have checked Alsamixer
and made sure that master and PCM are not muted, as recommended by Claudius.
But sound is still muted.
A large part of the problem is that I am a total ignoramus when it comes to
sound, so although i have launched both Alsamixer and Kmix (consecutively,
not simultaneously!), I can see nothing wrong. But as I don't know what to
look for, (other than, thanks to Claudius, the 00s in Alsamixer for Master
and PCM), that is not surprising.
Where do I look next? And for what do I look?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: A quick Q: download source
- Next by Date: Re: Sound on Squeeze
- Previous by thread: A quick Q: download source
- Next by thread: Re: Sound on Squeeze