Re (4): Dying Iceweasel.

From: Camaleon <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:28:29 +0000 (UTC)
You know that Debian released versions do not get updates for their
programs ... Iceweasel and Icedove ... live in a "special" repository (backports).

The 3.5 Icedove must have been the best choice when Squeeze was frozen.

By the way, the header in your reply doesn't have an In-reply-to field.
Not that it should be needed; being redundant to the last id of the
References. That is sufficient for the debian list manager to make the
thread.

Regards, ... Peter E.

Telephone 1 360 639 0202. Bcc: peter at easthope.ca
"http://carnot.yi.org/ "
"http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/index.html#Itinerary "

  • Re: Re (4): Dying Iceweasel.
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Meaningful SUBJECT lines
    ... the following into the hard stone of rec.arts.sf.fandom ... unsubscribe. ... header that matches the discussion? ... broadcast vs. cable vs. satellite TV, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Meaningful SUBJECT lines
    ... the following into the hard stone of rec.arts.sf.fandom ... unsubscribe. ... header that matches the discussion? ... broadcast vs. cable vs. satellite TV, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Setting up Icedove with mayor providers (was: MTU and Postfix)