can server directly access exported nfs dir ?
- From: dave selby <dave6502@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 16:19:09 +0100
I have a server that provides a nfs share to several computers on my
network, I also want to back up this nfs share.
Do I need to mount this share on the server itself before I access it
for backup or is it OK to access it directly ?
I am not sure how picks nfs is with respect to direct access of its
Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: xml editor ?
- Next by Date: Re: Flashpalyer poroblems on Lenny.
- Previous by thread: Re: Help identifying an old wireless card
- Next by thread: Re: can server directly access exported nfs dir ?