- From: Fred Zinsli <fred.zinsli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 06:53:41 +1200
I have been searching this for a couple of hours now and can't seem to
find what I am looking for. Google was my friend until now. But I may be
asking the wrong question.
I am attempting to create a script (#!/bin/sh) that searches for files
created on the first day of the week, then on the first day of the month,
then the first day of the year. as seperate events. All the files are in
one directory so easy to find, though the files could have any name. And I
already know how to take the action I want once found. I just can't seem
to work out how to find the files in question.
Debian Squeeze server with all updates.
Your thoughts would be most helpful. And sorry for the pleb question.
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] Re: the ghost of UEFI and Micr0$0ft
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] Re: the ghost of UEFI and Micr0$0ft
- Previous by thread: wifi is not working now
- Next by thread: Re: Finding files