Re: linux-vserver (or equvalent) in wheezy

OpenVZ ?

2012/6/7 Darren Baginski <kickbsd@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi!

Could you please tell me what is the option now should be used instead of
linux-vserver in wheezy?
Looks like there is no kernel with linux-vserver for wheezy.
I'm aware about KVM, but we understand it's not the same.
I'm looking for lightweight containerization like linux-vserver which
works out of the box in wheezy.
Any help/links will be appreciated.

  • Re: linux-vserver (or equvalent) in wheezy
    ... with linux-vserver for wheezy. ... I'm looking for lightweight containerization like ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • linux-vserver (or equvalent) in wheezy
    ... Looks like there is no kernel with linux-vserver for wheezy. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Scratchy sound with debian wheezy on ASUS A73B series
    ... Sandybridge Machines - others) with all recent kernels from around 3.1 ... I have recently set up a debian wheezy on an ASUS A73B series. ... deb http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main contrib non-free ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: linux-vserver (or equvalent) in wheezy
    ... there are no plans for vserver or openvz kernel packages in wheezy, ... I think that the kernel maintainers ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: kernel_bug??
    ... when the drive does start up, the kernel will notify udev and the drive ... in it still starts normally: no trouble at all. ... subject of "unsubscribe". ... yet i wonder why this is only with this distro wheezy on this machine. ...
    (Debian-User)