bind alt + . in bash vi mode
- From: alberto fuentes <pajaro@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 21:36:28 +0200
I set it to emacs
set -o emacs
then i saw the function i was looking for was yank-last-arg
I tried to create it for vi mode with
set -o vi
bind -m vi-insert "\e.": yank-last-arg
but it does not work... as a side effect 'a' key stopped working :/
Does anybody knows how to achieve this?
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] Documenting new stuff (was: /tmp is too small)
- Next by Date: modify the upload throttle of an app in real time
- Previous by thread: Is there a way to use a custom background in terminal mode?
- Next by thread: modify the upload throttle of an app in real time