Subject: Re: LXDE background shows my entire /home/USER as icons.
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:42:55 +0000
From: debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <joe1assistly@xxxxxxxxx>
To: mika.henrik.mainio@xxxxxxxxxxx

__________________________________
Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply

Re: LXDE background shows my entire /home/USER as icons.

*1QA4xxx2a* | JUN 11, 2012 | 03:42PM UTC
Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and
are working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any
additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.
This message was sent to cybe_r_wizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx in reference to
Case #88161.

[[314ebbb9ae5ed8515755c4ad24a6b9ef5bcbe1c1-1742314]]

  • Re: Fwd: Re: LXDE background shows my entire /home/USER as icons.
    ... That address is sending random email like this to random people on ... Debian-user when they send something. ... Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply ... We have received your request and are working on responding to you as soon as possible. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Fwd: Re: LXDE background shows my entire /home/USER as icons.
    ... That address is sending random email like this to random people on ... Debian-user when they send something. ... (preferably as an rfc822 attachement) ... The headers are crippled. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Fwd: Re: LXDE background shows my entire /home/USER as icons.