Debian's grub doesn't detect Ubuntu
- From: Mika Suomalainen <mika.henrik.mainio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:37:08 +0300
I have three OSes on this computer. They are Debian Sid, Ubuntu Precise
and Windows 7.
It seems that Debian's grub can only detect Debian and Windows 7, but
I have tried Googling and running update-grub some times, but I haven't
found anything useful.
What should I try now?
Thanks in advantage.
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||
NOTICE! I am on mobile broadband with very limited time, so I cannot
read emails very much.
The best time to contact me is probably weekends when I have better
connectivity with good luck.
[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
[Why do I sign my
[Do you have problems verifying my PGP/MIME signature on mailing
[Please don't send
[Please reply below this
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: which tftp server supports IPv6
- Next by Date: Re: areca backup folder to samba shared folder
- Previous by thread: backuppc failed full backup of itself
- Next by thread: Re: Debian's grub doesn't detect Ubuntu