Can't run iceweasel [Couldn't load XPCOM]
- From: Harry Putnam <reader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 10:16:02 -0400
I see old bugs from 2011 where this problem is claimed to be solved
but I'm getting the problem now on wheezy.
After installing iceweasel, when I try to run it:
| XPCOMGlueLoad error for file /usr/lib/xulrunner-10.0/libxpcom.so:
| libxul.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
| Couldn't load XPCOM.
| aptitude search -F '%p %v' '?installed'|grep xulrunner
| xulrunner-1.9.1 220.127.116.11-16
| xulrunner-10.0 10.0.5esr-1
| xulrunner-dev 10.0.5esr-1
Do I have something installed that should not be? It looks like 2
versions are installed.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: web conferencing software.
- Next by Date: Re: User group in SW Missouri?
- Previous by thread: power-manager not updating battery status - Debian Squeeze
- Next by thread: Re: Can't run iceweasel [Couldn't load XPCOM]