NVIDIA

From: Telmo Silva (tsilva_at_zmail.pt)
Date: 01/23/04

    To: fedora-list@redhat.com
    Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:34:09 +0000

    • Re: f8 nvidia
      ... I tried to install nvidia driver but compilation aborted in a few seconds. ... But wher do you find nvidia driver for *f8* on freshrpms? ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Remi - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (Fedora)
    • f8 nvidia
      ... I tried to install nvidia driver but compilation aborted in a few seconds. ... it is suggested to execute ... make oldconfig && make prepare ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Remi - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: f8 nvidia
      ... I tried to install nvidia driver but compilation aborted in a few seconds. ... make oldconfig && make prepare ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Remi - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... Antonio Montagnani ...
      (Fedora)