request packages to be added to repos?

From: Clint (clint_at_penguinsolutions.org)
Date: 01/26/04

    To: fedora-list@redhat.com
    Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:05:38 -0500

    How do we go about requesting packages to be available via yum on
    repositories?

    LilyPond is a music typesetting package that is really sweet, but (while
    it wasn't hard to install with rpm's) not available on any of the usual
    yum repo's -- unless I've missed it somehow!

    Clint

    • Re: Looking to upgrade my system. Your thoughts?
      ... I use yum here and it works perfectly with multilib. ... Sweet! ... > I think they have released a beta driver, since livna has a rpm for ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Fungi ID needed!
      ... to eat them. ... Yum - I think. ... What is it like - sweet, ... Is it potent stuff? ...
      (uk.media.radio.archers)
    • Re: Parsnips? What?
      ... Peel them, cut off the woody end, and roast them. ... Yum! ... lovely and sweet... ...
      (rec.food.cooking)