Wireless Card support

davidr_at_skyforge
Date: 02/10/04

    To: <fedora-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:12:48 -0000

    hi,
        Has any one managed to get a pci version of an intel pro wireless 2011
    working under FC1 ? I cant seem to find anything to help me. If any one has
    any information that will help me setup this card, I would be really
    thankful. This card is the only card i have for the time being and would
    like to get it working.

    david

    --
    David Richards <davidr@skyforge.net>
    Bournemouth's Premier Hosting Supplier

    • Re: I cant enter the EBT numbers fast enough
      ... now they have a credit card looking thing called EBT. ... cant do it. ... Reminds me of a time when my oldest brother was hospitalized in Las ... that not only was my brother using his new "alphabet sheet" to ...
      (soc.senior.issues)
    • Ipaq HX2190
      ... cant set up another. ... recently when I got the wireless SD card, took a lot of mucking about to get ... identify it as a lemon. ... One good bit of luck - I lost little out of it due to Autosync. ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless)
    • Re: I cant enter the EBT numbers fast enough
      ... now they have a credit card looking thing called EBT. ... cant do it. ... I sometimes have trouble reading credit card numbers if I am ... Reminds me of a time when my oldest brother was hospitalized in Las ...
      (soc.senior.issues)
    • Re: problem with wireless in FC2
      ... It does not have the check mark on. ... mini pci Intel Pro Wireless 2200 BG. ... >> card cannot come back up when the computer reboots. ... > mark for start at boot time. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: anyone got any opinions on the dell inspiron 1721?
      ... cant find any information on what chipset it is or anything. ... Also cant see if it has a pcmcia slot that will work with my senao card. ... well its looking like i might have to get an atheros chipset usb. ...
      (alt.2600)