RE: SSH Server permissions

D_at_7@k|N&
Date: 02/13/04

    To: <fedora-list@redhat.com>
    Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:21:03 -0800

    I think the permissions are supposed to be set to 0600. If you delete
    the keys, then try to start sshd using the init scripts
    (/etc/init.d/sshd start), it will try to recreate the keys, and should
    set the appropriate permissions for you. But if not, I am pretty sure
    that the permissions should be set to 0600.

     <mailto:-=D@7@k|N> -=D@7@k|N&=-