Still have problem with connection reset

From: Raphael (mailing_at_mdfive.com)
Date: 02/15/04

    To: fedora-list@redhat.com
    Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:31:15 -0500

    Hello

    I installed fedora for the second time on a server and I still have a
    connection reset on ssh and ftp.

    This time, I tested it before install anything (iptables apache php etc) and
    after 4-5 min in idle ssh has closed (connection reset).

    On 7.1.2.3 8 ans 9 I have'nt this problem and only since I use fedora.

    Any idea?

    Thanks

    Raphael

    • Re: Disabling ssh timeouts?
      ... Connection reset by ... The only way I'v efound to complete a run of the GCC testsuite ... First, ssh to your machine, start screen without any parameter, then start your tests. ... Your test will continue to run within your session. ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Should gnome-keyring-daemon pick up my login password and use it?
      ... keys so that I didn't have to enter my password a second time. ... do something that needs to unlock my ssh keys. ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • [SLE] Quick ssh disconnects: connection reset by peer
      ... This might not be related to ssh, but I have discovered that on a certain set ... of 9.1 boxes I have access to, if I don't do something for just 3 ... Connection reset by peer ... Jonathan Wilson ...
      (SuSE)
    • ssh connection
      ... Machines B and C are running Squeeze with Trinity DE, ... Machine A can ssh into both the other machines. ... Read from socket failed: Connection reset by peer ... debug1: Connection established. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • connection reset problem
      ... and the usage of ssh is ok. ... I can use ssh to connect to other unix machines. ... I got "Connection reset by peer". ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)