Still have problem with connection reset

From: Raphael (mailing_at_mdfive.com)
Date: 02/15/04

    To: fedora-list@redhat.com
    Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:31:15 -0500

    Hello

    I installed fedora for the second time on a server and I still have a
    connection reset on ssh and ftp.

    This time, I tested it before install anything (iptables apache php etc) and
    after 4-5 min in idle ssh has closed (connection reset).

    On 7.1.2.3 8 ans 9 I have'nt this problem and only since I use fedora.

    Any idea?

    Thanks

    Raphael