Re: ax25-utils

From: Ted (ted_at_trufflesdad.plus.com)
Date: 02/18/04

    To: fedora-list@redhat.com
    Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:39:05 +0000

    On Tuesday 17 February 2004 11:23 am, ted wrote:
    > Wonder if any radio amateur on the list has tried using the utils on Fedora
    > ?? --
      Thanks to all who replied to my query.....Will have to look at the local 2m
    activity on packet to see if it is worthwhile .....

    --
    Regards
      Ted Wager

    • ax25-utils
      ... Wonder if any radio amateur on the list has tried using the utils on Fedora ?? ... Ted Wager ... Using Fedora Linux ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Proposal request for ideas on naming Fedora releases.
    • Re: unstable libreoffice
      ... Fedora release 19 ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Unable to update/upgrade Fedora-16 due to yum Transaction error
      ... If I want to freshly install vlc package,shouid I use *YUM* or through * ... In fact I read earlier in the Fedora main site stating,that rawhides are ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: how to increase space for tmpfs /tmp
      ... You don't need to reboot because of the size change. ... One of the good things of a tmpfs is that you can ... I noticed yesterday that Fedora is planning to go for using ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)