The GIMP

From: Wayde Gutman (waydecgutman_at_robsoncom.net)
Date: 02/20/04

    To: fedora-list@redhat.com
    Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:16:35 -0700

    Regarding The Gimp, one of the things that I like about it, that it does
    a decent job of not only downloading from a digital camera, via gphoto
    plug-in, also converts the photos into other format. I have used
    Photoshop, and not too thrilled with the way it works.

    I don't think Corel Draw is around anymore, nor the company.

    -Wayde

    • Re: The GIMP
      ... >>Regarding The Gimp, one of the things that I like about it, that it does ... >>a decent job of not only downloading from a digital camera, ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: The GIMP
      ... > a decent job of not only downloading from a digital camera, ... I like Gimp too, but I always cp my pictures (after mounting the ... I'm not sure if jhead ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: The GIMP
      ... Wayde Gutman wrote: ... > a decent job of not only downloading from a digital camera, ... I use The GIMP daily for work. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Success story!
      ... I've used GIMP from time to time... ... in the beginning to _find_ those features in GIMP if you are used to Photoshop. ... If it works in Linux, it should work in FreeBSD too... ... >> digital camera, a Pentax of some sort, very nice thingamabob. ...
      (freebsd-newbies)
    • Re: WTB: Digital camera
      ... joe mamma pinballwizzNO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: ... > digital camera. ... I wanted 5 megapixel that would fit in a shirt pocket. ... Just about any 5mp camera is going to do a decent job. ...
      (rec.games.pinball)