Postscript problem!

From: Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior (npaulo_at_linux.ime.usp.br)
Date: 03/17/04

    Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:35:28 -0300
    To: fedora-list@redhat.com

    Hi,

    I'm trying to convert an HTML page wich have the following sequence to
    Postscript:

    but, this simbol simply doesn't apear on the final Postscript, hence,
    whem I try to print, it doesn't print anything. I've tryed everything:
    Change the locale of the system, the locale of the browser, the printing
    settings (by the way, disabling converting to postscript on the printer
    configuration doesn't allow to print this symbol too), etc, etc, etc...

    What can I do?

    Neither I can print the symbol, neither I can see the symbol on a final
    postscript file. I've tried to convert the HTML page using mozilla. a2ps
    doesn't work because I don't have netscape installed (have some way to
    change it to use mozilla instead????)....

    Thanks....

    []'s

    --
    Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior
    E-mail:  <npaulo@linux.ime.usp.br>   UIN: 2489382 (Tender [:alpha:]*)

    • Re: KDE-Doku drucken?
      ... | It supports converting from DocBook XML to DVI, XSL-FO, HTML (multiple ... | pages), HTML, man page, PDF, PostScript, and plain text. ... | supports converting from XSL-FO to DVI, ...
      (de.comp.os.unix.apps.kde)
    • Re: Postscript or PDF --> html?
      ... > I have a Postscript document. ... It was created with MS Publisher. ... > generate HTML. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: any path from Applix Words to OpenOffice?
      ... Package: html2ps ... This program converts HTML directly to PostScript. ... RTF to other formats converter ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: any path from Applix Words to OpenOffice?
      ... Package: html2ps ... This program converts HTML directly to PostScript. ... RTF to other formats converter ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: online linux man page
      ... That's why xman exists: postscript has a purpose. ... [Most below pertains to Browsers only, ... that's the ONLY place html has any relevance ...
      (comp.os.linux.setup)