Re: dual-head

From: Justin Georgeson (jgeorgeson_at_lopht.net)
Date: 04/03/04

    Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 23:05:31 -0600
    To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@redhat.com>

    It has to be in the driver as the pair are working in dual-head set
    quite harmoniously under windows.

    jludwig wrote:
    > I was trying to use a Voodoo 2 card in a two head system. I could not
    > get the Voodoo card working with anything else and suspect there is a
    > bug in the card BIOS that won't allow it to reside with another video
    > card.

    • Re: dual-head
      ... >>I was trying to use a Voodoo 2 card in a two head system. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: dual-head
      ... I was trying to use a Voodoo 2 card in a two head system. ... get the Voodoo card working with anything else and suspect there is a ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: display memory extra
      ... card has 64MB video RAM, ... but not actual display memory itself...but that's just a guess there, ... actually wasn't as expected...and is why Windows still - on the ... via the device driver...and via the device driver _only_... ...
      (alt.lang.asm)
    • Re: Building computer
      ... This card is massive overkill for WOW. ... This card is more than plenty for running WOW smoothly in Windows. ... bus, low clocked GDDR3 VRAM, and/or under clocked GPU core. ... hardware are optimized very well for what's called "2D overlay". ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Using Media Center with an external soundcard does not work
      ... The problem with the sound card IS NOT WINDOWS. ... Windows XP Media Center compatiblity alert. ... Support for digital and high-definition local TV ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)